WHO: GIZ SME Sector Development
WHAT: GoodLifex | Launch
WHEN: 06 June 2019
WHERE: Members Lounge, Hatch, Colombo
HOW BIG: 100 invitees from the food, agriculture, wellness, travel & green projects.
The client wished to bring in German Chef Philipp Schmitz the curator behind the blends of Soul Spice, a sustainable spice brand in Europe and Jayani Senanayeke from Sri Lanka to have a live cooking demonstration They further, wanted to have a panel discussion and core members of the clients team to give the audience an insight on how the new accelerator programme works.
- The German Chef had an extensive list of cooking utensils and instruments to be sourced locally.
- The venue parking was on the next road and it was monsoon season so a valet service was required.
- The venue did not allow for open fire burners due to fire regulations.
The Curative team was able to source an electric hot plate that suited the purpose and designed a complete cooking demonstration counter with the GoodLifex Branding of greenery.
WE PROVIDED THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Logistics & Production Management
- Sound, Lighting and Audio Visual
- Crew and transport
- Branding Concepts